Sign up for our FREE E-mail Newsletter!
Wine Festival and Market Events | Wine Class | Group Tours | Weddings and Event Receptions
For more information:
Sign up for our FREE E-Mail Newsletter or call 813-996-2113.
Wine Festival & Market Events
Florida Estates Winery, located 4 miles west of I-75 on State Road 52 near Land O’Lakes, hosts Wine Tasting and Market Events, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. These free events include a variety of fresh produce, breads, cheeses, sauces, pickles, smoked seafood, kettle corn, BBQ sandwiches, food samples, plants, homemade crafts, live music, and an opportunity to sample the Winery’s offerings.
Select from the images below to see photos of past Wine Festivals & Market Events:
...return to top
Wine Tasting Classes
|August 30, 2015 || ||Wine Class|| ||1;00 pm 4:00 pm|
Florida Estates Winery conducts customized classes in a series of wine educational learning.
Call us today to arrange a class and reserve a date for your group or event.
- Brief History of Wines
- Wine Grape Varietals
- Wine Grape Diseases
- Wine Glass Styles and Uses
- Cork History, Evolution and Uses
- Oak Aging
- Wine Tasting Process and Scoring/Rating Wines
- Sampling of our Wines and discussing each in Detail
Join Florida Estates Winery's Vineyardist, Cellar Master, and tasting expert, Ron Hunt as he shares his experiences and educational knowledge of wine in a detailed wine class.
Join us as we present our wine class. It's a lot of fun and a great way to learn something new about wine.
Location: Florida Estates Winery Tasting Room, 25241 State Road 52, Land O'Lakes
For more information and to RSVP, please call: 813-996-2113 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost is $25.00 prepaid in advance, $30.00 at the door (includes wine tasting, snacks and dessert)
...return to top
Florida Estates Winery’s Weddings and Event Receptions
- $350 Winery and Grounds Rental for 3 hours (each additional hour is $100)
- Free Winery Staff Provided During Event
- Free Bottle of Wine Provided For Bride & Groom
- Free Cake Cutting Provided
- No Service charge added
- Includes Band Shell Stage Area
Cash Wine Bar/Open Bar
- Must serve Florida Estates Winery’s Wines
- No other Beverages allowed
- We will provide sodas, water, coffee, tea upon request @ $1 each at cash
- Wine shop will remain open for guest purchase of wine or gifts
- We will provide the free server for pouring and collecting money
- Wines will be priced by the glass at $3.50 for standard wines & $4.50 for premium wines and Sangria (if pre-requested) will be available for $3.00
- Wines by the bottle at retail prices will also be available for sale
- Wine Tasting of all our wines provided for $3.50 per person (allow 15-20 min)
(all the above can be on a cash bar basis or settled at the end of the evening based on consumption)
* A $350 deposit is required to hold a date and will be applied to the final bill. A full refund will be provided as long as it is at least 2 weeks notice before the event date. Otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Arrange your own caterer or the winery can handle it for you
- Arrange your own entertainment or the winery can provide it for you
- Additional Outside lighting, torches, tent, tables & chairs can also be pre-arranged
...return to top
Open Daily 11:00am - 6:00pm
Winery ~ 813.996.2113 | Fax ~ 813.995.0393 | E-mail ~ email@example.com
© 2002 - 2008 Florida Estates Winery, All Rights Reserved